Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Hair (PRP)
What is PRP therapy?
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is a medical treatment where a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected back into the scalp of a person. This method is considered by many in the medical community to be highly effective and the others conclude that it isn’t. But there have been researches that have shown that PRP does work when done in conjunction with other Hair Regrowth treatments.
Firstly your blood is drawn out and then after 10 mins of the centrifuge, the blood is divided into plasma poor platelet, plasma rich platelet, and red blood cells. Then the plasma rich platelet is extracted and with the help of a syringe, it is injected back into the scalp. This takes about three treatments which must be 4 to 6 months apart.
On its own it is effective but it takes time to induce hair growth, but at Hair Free and Hair Grow your PRP treatment will yield you more results because PRP will be used in conjunction with other Hair care techniques and then you will see the success brewing! Male pattern baldness can be effectively treated with PRP injections, which both stop hair loss and encourage the creation of new hair. PRP can help stimulate the growth of new hair after hair transplants.
Benefits of PRP Treatment
1. both males and females Men’s hair loss and balding are topics that receive a lot of discussion, but women frequently miss out on this kind of knowledge. The truth is that women might lose hair too for a variety of reasons.
2. those affected by other types of alopecia, including androgenic alopecia. This condition is also called male or female pattern baldness. About 80 million people in the US alone are affected by this inherited illness.
3. a huge age spectrum of individuals. People between the ages of 18 and 72 have participated in numerous successful therapeutic experiments.
4. those whose excessive levels of stress are causing hair loss. This ailment is not persistent, making treatment very simple.
5. those who have only lately lost their hair. Your chances of reversing hair loss before PRP treatments become ineffective are better the more recently it started.
6. those who are partially bald but have thinning or balding hair. Despite how feeble it may look, PRP injections are intended to thicken, strengthen, and grow hair from follicles that are still functional.