Before and After
Low Level Laser Therapy(LLLT) Treatment
What is the Low Level Laser Therapy (LLT) Treatment?
LLLT treatment is a cutting-edge, non-surgical method of treating hair loss that boosts the growth of hair follicles and stimulates cell growth. It enhances hair volume and beauty while preventing hair loss. Both the therapy and its adverse effects are without pain.
It Also known as red light therapy and cold laser therapy irradiates photons into scalp tissues. Photons absorbed by weak cells encourage hair growth.
Overhead hoods or panels bonnet or head caps, hand-held devices emit red lights that penetrate the scalp. LLLT is used for androgenetic alopecia. Low level laser therapy increases blood flow in the scalp and stimulates metabolism in catagen or telogen follicles, resulting in the production of anagen hair. It is painless, non-invasive, cheap, safe, and has no adverse effects.
The FDA has approved LLLT as a hair loss treatment for both sexes. It is primarily used to treat male or female pattern baldness, also known as androgenetic alopecia.
The most typical cause of hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia, a hereditary disorder that shrinks and makes hair follicles dormant before completely halting hair development.
In addition, LLLT can be used to treat severe hair loss in women who have undergone menopause or other types of alopecia that result from causes like
Additionally, it is widely utilised in conjunction with other hair loss therapies like PRP therapy and can be very beneficial, when used in conjunction with hair transplant surgeries. Short-term outcomes with LLLT have also demonstrated to be even more advantageous than with medicines.
How low level laser therapy treatment is works?
A specific wavelength of the laser light applied in LLLT has the capability to specifically absorb by the molecules in the hair follicles. In numerous ways, the light aids in transitioning hair follicles into the growth stage.
When it enters the scalp, it activates stem cells that are in charge of regenerating hair follicles, promoting hair growth. In order to promote faster hair growth, it also increases ATP synthesis and cell metabolism.
When the blood flow in the targeted area of the scalp is increased by the light, more nutrients and oxygen are delivered to the hair follicles, which causes the hair to grow longer and thicker. thicker hair shafts are produced as a result of this.
Following are the tool useful for LLLT treatment
These consist of wearable, handheld, and tabletop gadgets. A common product is the laser comb, which generates LLLT in a manner like to a hairbrush. Among the most popular wearables are various LLLT caps, bonnets, and helmets.
Advantages of low level laser therapy treatment ?
1. Comes to treating the thinner, weaker hair follicles, LLLT is highly effective.
2. It has been demonstrated to support thicker, stronger, and healthier hair growth.
3. Can significantly enhance the appearance and volume of the hair.
4. Results usually start to show after two months of treatment
5. LLLT assisted 82 percent of patients who were receiving treatment to slow down or even stop hair loss
6. In 53 percent of the cases, patients noticed new hair growth.
Limitations Of low level laser therapy (LLT) treatment
1. In cases where baldness has been present for a long time, LLLT is ineffective.
2. Since there are no hair follicles to stimulate, it cannot make areas of the scalp where there is absolutely no hair grow hair.
3. LLLT has no effect on hair follicles that are already dead and only works on active hair follicles.
4. The best results occur when used in the first stages of hair loss or in cases of partial hair loss.
5. Only when the treatment is prolonged can LLLT be effective.
If you have hair loss,baldness problem then our Hairfree Hairgrow is the best hair transplant clinic india,branches is available in Pune, Surat, Kolkata, Bhopal, Gurugram, Hyderabad,Ahmedabad here we also do best low light laser therapy LLLT in our clinic. If you want to know about our LLLT cost then click on hair transplant cost