First Floor, H.No. 559, Bakhtawar Chowk, Sector-39, Gurugram, Haryana, India. 122 001

098718 90658

×

Male Hair Transplant

Male Hair Transplant

Men's hair loss has been on the rise in recent years. Hair loss is a natural process, with approximately 85 per cent of hair active and in the anagen stage, and the remaining 15 per cent in the telogen stage. As a result, you lose approximately 100 hairs per day, which is quite normal. This also demonstrates that hair loss is quite paradoxical; you lose hair to grow more. However, there will be times when you will lose more hair, notice that you are losing hair in patches, and your hair will begin to thin.

However, there will be times when you will lose more hair, notice that you are losing hair in patches, and your hair will begin to thin. However, if it occurs within a short period, it may be due to a fever or an infection that caused the temporary shock, and your body will recover within 3 or 4 weeks after the cause has subsided.

The most major reason for male hair loss is genetic. If you observe that your parents or relatives are losing hair, you may as well, which could lead to Androgenetic Alopecia. Cicatricial alopecia is another possible cause. In this case, your immune system attacks hair follicles, causing them to shrink and go dormant, preventing new hair growth

Immunosuppressants are used if this occurs. However, other techniques, such as minoxidil which is a liquid applied directly to areas of the scalp undergoing hair loss and monotherapy are good options. Finasteride which is a pill that must be taken orally once each day has produced positive results. You may also consume oral medicines because if you aren’t getting enough biotin, you may experience hair loss or a scaly red rash.

However, if none of these options work, it is best for men to undergo a Hair Transplant. This technique promotes hair growth and also takes hair from your own scalp, which is stronger (hence the scaling), and then removes it from that area (called the donor area) and transplants it into areas where hair is needed (recipient area).

The advantages of having a hair transplant are as period hair can be grown in a shorter period of time.

  • One-time solution.
  • Hair is a symbol of youth, so it boosts self-confidence.
  • Success rates are higher, resulting in more visible results.

Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) are two techniques for achieving your desired hairline. FUE has had more success, but at Hair Free Hair Grow, you will see both of these done properly because the Best Hair Transplant clinic with the best surgeons is the way to go.